Friday, July 13, 2012

Coffee Table Love

Well, well, well. What do we have here? I'm sorry, that's rude. You can't actually see what I'm looking at.

I'm looking at plenty of Crate and Barrel gift cards from our wedding and boy oh boy am I excited about using them for a new coffee table.

Why are we looking for a new coffee table? Well, because this is what happened at Thanksgiving last year.

 I mean, who wouldn't put a coffee table on the couch upside down to clean the floor and think it'd be okay?

This then resulted in me creating a very sad makeshift coffee table out of an Ikea ottoman and a mirror. Okay the makeshift coffee table isn't that bad but it's time for a new one!

So! What to choose..what to choose.




all images via

Thoughts? We're going for rustic..woodsy...modern..Yes? I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment