Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summa Summa Summa Time!

What a great weekend! We got our new desk in (pics to come) and our living room is starting to look downright fly my friends. Very excited about it. We also made a trip to DISNEY with the Mr., his little sis and her friend which was a ton of fun. Nothing says family like hilarious, strategic posing on the Tower of Terror. Yes? Those pics will also be popping up here soon.

In the meantime, with the serious overdose (and serious sunburn from Sunday), I've got summer time on the brain which makes me think of ice cream. which makes me think of sprinkles. Right? Okay I may be along on that one.  I also think of the confetti cake that my college girlfriends used to make all the time. YUM!

How delish do all these look?



Drool.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know I needed a cocktail with sprinkles rimming the glass until now. Thanks for that. Seriously though, sprinkles are the best. Now I'm dying for some birthday cake flavored cake balls with lots of sprinkles. Or funfetti! Delish.

    ReplyDelete